Thursday 29 November 2012

Read My Two Christmas Stories in Fiction Feast


I was very excited to see my two Christmas stories in the Christmas edition of Take a Break's Fiction Feast today. If you would like to read them, they are called 'Will Santa Come to Gatwick?' and 'My Kind of Christmas'.

It probably wasn't the best time to have seen them as I was due at the doctors for a blood pressure reading and the excitement made it sky high!

I am very proud to have stories alongside those of well respected womag writers Della Galton, Teresa Ashby and Patsy Collins. If you haven't already, do take a look at their blogs.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Wendy - and thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Wendy - I haven't got my copy yet, but look forward to reading your stories :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa. Hope you enjoy them. The most exciting bit for me is seeing which photographs they've chosen to go with the story!

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy!

    I just popped in to say well done on a great blog. It looks great - particularly the photos you use.

    Thanks again - your blog makes for very fun reading!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very kind of you Janice - thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

      Delete