Monday 3 December 2012

My First Story Published in Woman's Weeky


I'm sorry if  this post is a little excitable but I have just received my complimentary copy of Woman's Weekly with my story 'Too Much to Lose' in it. It is my first story with them and once again I am sharing the pages with Teresa Ashby - we must stop meeting like this Teresa!

What with this, my two stories in this month's Fiction feast and another sale, I am having a really good week after a fallow period. Writing really is a roller coaster ride.

In a couple of days I shall be posting my useful writing resource. It is for everyone to share. It took a while to work out how to get it on the blog so it could be downloaded but I think we've managed it now.

10 comments:

  1. We meet again Wendy :-) I am looking forward to reading your story - congratulations on what will be the first of many in WW :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I seem to be following you round the magazines!I hope you are right about the first of many.

      Delete
  2. Many congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success - and the excitement. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Christine. I hope I will always be this excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Of course you should be excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy. Hope you still feel the same when you see yours.

      Delete
  5. That's wonderful news, Wendy - very well done. WW is a difficult market to crack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosemary. I just hope I can have another success with them.

      Delete